- I rolled it again and she looked at it -- c/t (click and treat) I had already taught her that the click meant a treat so she came to me for the treat as soon as she heard the click.
- After four or five times I rolled it and didn't click when she looked at it. She looked at it, looked at me, and walked towards it -c/t.
- Four or five of those and I didn't c/t when she walked towards it.
- So she walked up to it I c/t.
- Four or five or those and I didn't c/t when she almost touched it ---
- so she touched it --- c/t jackpot and rolled ball again.
- She ran up to it and touched it with her nose and ran to me for the treat ---
- Four or five and no c/t until she moved it with her nose.
As of this point she has her UKC CDX and is still crazy for the dumbell.
Member of NADOI & APDT
CIVILIZE YOUR DOG
Source : doglogic